Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
BBC Bias
04-03-2011, 10:22 PM (This post was last modified: 04-13-2011 02:57 PM by burmawybita.)
BBC Bias
Michael Buerk spilt the beans once again about the BBC and it's appalling bias. 'It's bible is the Guardian and Political correctness its creed'

Breaking news!

The BBC are left-wing, politically correct, feminazis, and anti-British.

Good heavens, well I never. This must come as a great shock to us all.

Now that the obvious has been stated - for the umpteenth time - the real issue is: WHAT'S THE GOVERNMENT GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?

Oh yes, I know: NOTHING.

Anyone who voted Tory hoping to see a genuine change of politics was an idiot. The Tories are PATHETIC MILKSOPSAngry

Just Dickin'Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2011, 09:28 PM
RE: BBC Bias
..............and the High Church of Radio 4, 6 -9 Monday through Friday, Bank Holidays, most especially excepted leads the way. At least the Spanish Inquisitors had a purpose and death was a release - there is more suffering caused by Radio 4 and the Today Programme than Mugabe causes as they should no better - bring on Al Jazeera radio
04-13-2011, 02:58 PM
RE: BBC Bias
I bet there's not 50 of the 17,000 employees of the BBC who don't read the Guardian. Any takers?

Just Dickin'Tongue