Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Who's against Gaddafi?
03-19-2011, 10:04 AM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2011 05:12 PM by burmawybita.)
Who's against Gaddafi?
So I hope when the rebels finally get rid of Gadaffi and form a proper government they only sell oil to the countries that have supported them. No oil to China, Russia, India, Brazil and Germany - AND - no German cars allowed in Libya.

Just Dickin'Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-21-2011, 06:33 PM (This post was last modified: 03-23-2011 08:48 AM by burmawybita.)
Question RE: Who's against Gadaffi?
And are we going after Mugabe after they've strung Gaddafi up? He's probably repsonsible for killing half a million people at least, bringing a country to its knees which used to be the breadbasket of Africa and ruined the lives of millions of people. (Oh and he and his appalling wife have nicked a few billion dollars as well) Well done all those who supported him so much, you were great judges of character. Was Peter Hain one of them?

Just Dickin'Tongue
03-30-2011, 11:30 AM
RE: Who's against Gadaffi?
(03-21-2011 06:33 PM)burmawybita Wrote:  And are we going after Mugabe after they've strung Gaddafi up? He's probably repsonsible for killing half a million people at least, bringing a country to its knees which used to be the breadbasket of Africa and ruined the lives of millions of people. (Oh and he and his appalling wife have nicked a few billion dollars as well) Well done all those who supported him so much, you were great judges of character. Was Peter Hain one of them?

What about the Chinese, North Koreans, Russians or do we only stand up to dictators we can beat and have oil?
03-30-2011, 01:56 PM
For God's sake give the rebels the weapons and stop messing about or are you worried about the bloody BBC and John Humphries on Today mauling everyone who supports the rebels. It's about time government ministers refused to go on Today -they can never win. If there was a world war again the BBC would have to be closed down and their reporters and editors interned as they would be on the other side without a doubt.

Just Dickin'Tongue
04-02-2011, 10:18 AM
You are so right - the BBC is possibly the greatest danger facing the UK today, they are the original home grown terrorist organisation. If John Humphries got a peerage I can imagine he would choose Lord Haw Haw of Ceridigion!! It is a great pity the France 24, Russia Today or Al Jazeera don't do Radio because if they did I would cease listening to the Today Programme forthwith - it only puts my blood pressure up