Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Bloody Cats
04-13-2011, 03:14 PM
Bloody Cats
So they've found out that cats kill 255 million mammals every year and 55 million birds. I've been preaching that for years! What right have people to kick their bloody cats out of the house every night - and day! - and let them go off hunting in neighbours' gardens laying in wait to ambush several dozen blue tits when they flit in to breakfast on the bird table...and leave their shit on the lawns and flower beds. All cats should have collars with bloody great bells, heavy enough so that they have great difficulty in dragging them around, and a chip in their neck so that when they get within 6 feet of a bird the merest cheep sets off an ounce of semtex attached to the chip so blowing the cat to smithereens. At least that would be good for the compost heap! When anybody wants to buy a cat it should be mandatory for them to hire a coach and take 50 of their neighbours down to the pet shop so they can all choose which one they want. For make no mistake they will be looking after it! Add to that a £500 per year licence fee and 6 months imprisonment for first offence of shitting on a neighbours lawn then I think we may be on the way to saving a few birdies lives. Would someone like to explain to me why keeping a cat is not one of the most selfish things a human can do? ...having no regard whatsoever for their neighbours.
In the meantime I've ordered a hyena from Amazon and will kick that out of the house on a regular basis, leaving it to mop up the resident moggies in our neighbourhood. Kate Humble will be down with a wild life camera crew within hours. Should be fun. Always good to have a bit of crumpet around - wonder why she nevers answers my letters?Huh

Just Dickin'Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply