Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
Bloody Barking Dogs
06-16-2011, 02:38 PM
Bloody Barking Dogs
Is it just me or do other people get absolutely fed up with bloody dogs barking all night in the neighbourhood and keeping everyone else awake. The selfishness of these bloody owners is quite amazing. There should be a dog license of at least £1,000 per year. If it barks once the owner should be fined £1000 and if it barks twice it should be put down and the owner imprisoned for at least 5 years. Come the coup I will be introducing this legislation and hopefully the only dogs allowed in the UK would be working dogs which should not number more than 10 for the whole of the Uk and they can be shared around as necessary. As for guide dogs I might allow some if really necessary but close down the guide Dogs for the Blind as they have £200 million in the bank and will not need any more money if the workl should last for another 100 years - which is unlikely as we would all have had our throats slit by then by religious lunatics. we are sadly lacking summary justice in the UK!!

Just Dickin'Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply