Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
Public service strikes
06-18-2011, 01:54 PM
Public service strikes
So they're all going out on strike in the autumn. Bring it on I say! 6 million public servants - one extra million taken on by the last labour government. Most of them with pensions that make the best private sector pensions look like charity collecting boxes. 85% of public servants have a good pension. Only 35% of private sector workers have any sort of pension and their wages have now fallen way behind public sector wages. If the whole bloody lot of them went on strike for 6 months I'm sure we'd manage somehow. Then we could sack at least 25% of them and the country would run much better. The day unions are banished forever will be the day this country starts to get back on its feet again. And as for the NUT teachers in the ultra left wing NUT who go on strike at thr slightest opportunity. What bloody left wing nonsense are they teaching our kids? Good work ethics? Banning sports days so you don't have any winners? God help the kids I say. And half the teachers can't even spell properly themselves!

To be cont'd - probably...

Just Dickin'Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply